Conrad Weiser Little Scouts Cheerleading Association
2020 Important Dates:
• June 6 : Conditioning and Cheer technique clinic. 9AM-11AM CWMS gym. This will be led by the Middle School Cheer Coach. This clinic is free for registered cheerleaders and it is STRONGLY recommended that all cheerleaders attend!
• August 4th –August 6th : OPTIONAL cheer camp. 6-8PM CWMS gym. More information to follow.
• August 11th – August 27th: T/W/TH practice from 6-8pm (or 7:30pm) at CW Middle School front lawn *Flag practices T, TH 6-7.
• August 8th : Uniform hand outs of purchased T-shirts, skirt and rain jacket. Times to be determined later. This will occur at the middle school front lawns. Sneakervilla orders will be handed out during a practice one evening.
• August 25th: Team and Individual Pictures at CW MS front lawns (where outdoor practice occurs). This will take place instead of practice this evening. Specific times per squad to be determined.
• TBA: Blue and White Night at HS Stadium (I’m not sure of this date but will keep you posted, it is typically during the last week of August)
• September 5th – End of Season: All squads practice every Thursday from 6-8
• September 4th – mid November: Competition squads ONLY practice every Tuesday and Wednesday from 6-8pm
• November 7th : Date for BAYCL competition-more info when available.
• October 31st, November 8th and November 14th: Tentative dates for football playoffs. Please put these dates in your calendars as potential games as we hope to make play offs again! These games will be Mandatory to cheer at! More information about the cheer/football schedule will be provided at a later date.