April 2020 Board Meeting Minutes
- On August 12, 2020
CONRAD WEISER LITTLE SCOUTS CHEERLEADING ASSOCIATION
General Membership Meeting on April 13, 2020
called the meeting at 6:37
Attendees: Kristi Bassetti, Cinnomin Steiger, Christina Gilfert, Laura Klitsch, and Melissa Rhyder
- Reading and Approval of Minutes – Christina Gilfert and Cinnomin Steiger
- Reports of Officers:
- Treasurer’s Report
- Our current balance is $ 13,702.16.
- CWCA- There will be an electronic meeting later in April. There are currently not any nominees for secretary.
- BAYCL- The competition will be onNovember 7. Upper Perk was given a ten day deadline to find a spot. It might be at the Upper Perk High School or Boyertown. Rules were determined about ages for squad levels. The new rules align with CW’s Kindergarten registration dates so we don’t foresee any concerns. Four year olds are allowed to cheer for Flag by BACYL but CW will continue to offer Flag for Kindergarteners and First Graders. May 18 is the next BACYL meeting.
- CWCA- Old News:
- Registration- Kristi thanked Christina for her hard word on the website. Ten girls are registered. We think the Coronavirus situation might be impacting the amount of people who are registering. It might also impact the deadline for the Sneakervilla orders.
- New News:
- Music- Kristi still would still like to look into buying music. We will discuss ideas at a future meeting.
- Banquet- We discussed having the banquet on November 22 or December 6. Kristi will touch base with Wendy.
- Coaches Meeting- We will be meeting in June. We are looking for a Flag and Mighty Mite coach. Kristi would like to create a coaches’ etiquette form. August 3 will be the next training meeting for stunting. The club will pay for the registration fee.
- In Person Registration- This will need to be cancelled due to the Coronavirus situtation.
- Fundraiser- Kristi will reach out to Brittany to see if there would be an opportunity for a virtual Zoom fundraiser event.
- Neighboring School Districts BACYL Question: It was confirmed with BACYL that we are allowed to have cheerleaders from the Tulpehocken School District and residents of CW that attend a Catholic/Private School participate in CWLSCA Football Cheerleading.
- Technique and Conditioning Training: Kristi and Jen are still discussing the June 6 date for the Technique and Conditioning Training.
Next month’s meeting is May 4, 2020 at 6:30. It will be a virtual meeting.